We at Kamerastore believe in transparent pricing and sharing information with the photographic community. By keeping our sold product pages visible, anybody is able to find photos of different camera models as well as pricing information to support their own projects. If you’d like to get rid of some of the cameras you have lying around, you can request an offer directly from us.
Cinestill 50D Värinegatiivi rullafilmi (120)
120 format color negative, boasted to be the world’s finest grain film! CineStill 50D is an ISO 50/18° speed daylight balanced (5500K) motion picture emulsion. Technology borrowed from from Hollywood's wunderkind, Kodak 50D, prepped and rolled for safe C-41 standard development as an ISO 50 film.
Our new and improved manufacturing process now extends the shelf life to 2 years, with less noticeable artifacts after expiration! The same advanced motion picture emulsion, safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab machines or at home! This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and produces a complimentary contrast curve for optical printing on RA-4 paper when processed in C-41 chemistry. Treat this film as a 50 ISO film when processing in C-41 and push process whenever needed.
- Color Balanced Daylight (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- ISO 50/18° in C-41 or ECN-2 Process
- Factory spooled and boxed
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Unrivaled highlight and shadow latitude
- Dynamic accurate color rendition
- High resolution with maximum sharpness
- Enhanced Scanning Performance
- Great for portraits and landscapes
- Recommended to process C-41 without worrying about remjet
- Affordable delivery
- Condition checked
- 14 day return time