What's Going On?
Spring is here and Kamerastore will celebrate this by taking our services on the road again outside of Finland! As the Nordics largest analogue camera specialist we are used to serving thousands of customers every month around the world by post and DHL.
After last year's success in southern Sweden, this year we are targeting central Sweden and the west coast. During the tour, you can drop off camera equipment for testing at one of our stops, completely free of charge. This way you avoid shipping costs that would otherwise be added.
What Services Will We Provide?
During the tour, Kamerastore will mainly collect cameras. We test equipment as much as possible but do not guarantee that it can be done on site.
We offer simple Drop-off points, where you can drop off your camera gear until our scheduled visit. This way, you don't have to pay to ship your equipment to us in Finland or worry about it breaking in transit. We will take good care of it all the way to Tampere where we will test the equipment and then send you a final offer by email.
|11:00 – 18:00||https://rappsfoto.se/|
|10:00 – 18:00||https://www.grafifoto.se/|
|9:00 – 17:00||
(This stop is in collaboration with Sveriges Fotodagar, here you can only submit your gear on 6.5.)
Equipment We Gladly Buy:
- Film cameras of all types (35mm and 120 have highest value)
- Digital system cameras
- Lenses for all types of cameras
- Large format cameras
- Small flashes for Auto Focus cameras
- High quality accessories for cameras
Equipment that we will not be able to buy:
- Studio flashes and their accessories
- VHS, Mini DV, 8mm, Super 8 and other video cameras
- Digital compacts
- Large tripods, enlargers or other physically very large items
- Cameras that have a larger repair cost than their sales value.
Process of selling to us step by step:
- Get a quote online by clicking here to have an idea of the price we offer for your gear. Include in the quote the city you are bringing the gear in, example below:
- Bring your gear to one of our scheduled stops. Pack the equipment in a box or bag marked with your quote number (example: Q12345).
- You will receive a confirmation as well as details of everything you submitted to us via email once we have registered your equipment.
- We will then bring the gear for testing at our headquarters in Tampere, Finland. When we've tested the gear you'll receive the test results and a cash offer to your email.
Accept/Decline the offer online:
A) If you accept the offer, you can choose between Cash via bank transfer or a Gift card to the store where you left the equipment.
B) If you don't accept the offer, your camera gear will be shipped back to you safely with DHL free of charge to your home address.
Office Finland: +358 102311777
Hotline during the Tour: +358 50 374 8147
We're excited to see you in Sweden!
Normally our 30+ staff members buy and test material in Tampere, Helsinki and by post in English and Finnish. Services in Sweden tour will be available in Swedish, English and Finnish.